This privacy statement reviews how Tracy Clark collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: tracyclarkbooks.com It also outlines the options available to you with regards to our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Who We Are
Tracy Clark (We) is an author based in the United States. Her only website is tracyclarkbooks.com. We collect information from you if you contact us via our contact form and as otherwise outlined below.
Personal Information Collection
As is the standard policy of most Web sites, tracyclarkbooks.com automatically gathers information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We may use this information to:
- Respond to customer service requests
- Prevent Spam
- Improve our Web site experience and security
- Potentially conduct research and analysis
tracyclarkbooks.com only collects personal information such as name and email address if you contact us using our online form. You may choose to stop receiving communications from us by contacting us at email@example.com.
When you use our Contact form to communicate with us, we may keep your contact information on file for any future customer service unless otherwise specifically requested. We will not use this information for marketing purposes, and we will not sell or share your contact information with any third party except as outlined below.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Tracy Clark is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Web Sites
Tracy Clark may include links to other web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Tracy Clark. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. It is our suggestion that you carefully read the privacy statement of any web site you visit.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on tracyclarkbooks.com, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at email@example.com